PHYSICIANS SERVICES ONLY
ADULT | $80 CHILD | $45
Receive unlimited telemedicine and clinic visits with coverage for your primary, urgent, emergent, weight loss, and nutrition care needs without worrying about waiting rooms and copays.
CHRONIC DISEASE MANAGEMENT
- Cholesterol prevention and management
- Diabetes prevention and management
- Hormone therapy and management
- Hypertension prevention and management
- Migraine and headache management
PATIENT ADVOCACY AND NAVIGATION
- Negotiate discounts with local pharmacies and imaging centers
- Help identify high quality/low cost options
- Pre-operative clearance and support
- Collaborate with specialists to assess treatment
- Comprehensive annual physical exams
- Dermoscopy skin examination
- Pediatric well-child exams
- Seca body composition analysis
- Well-woman exams including breast exams and pap smears
- Birth control implants
- Joint Injections
- In-grown toe nails
- IUD insertion/removal
- Laceration Repair
- 24/7 access to your personal doctor
- Home visits when medically necessary
- Same-day appointments
- Secure televisits with your doctor
- Unlimited clinical and telemedicine visits
- Urgent care services
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What does the monthly membership cover?
What is the difference between direct primary care and conventional healthcare?
- You will be able to establish a relationship with your doctor and work together as a team to optimize your health
- Since direct 24/7 access is available, not all patients feel the need to come into the clinic leaving plenty of room on the schedule for last minute appointments and extra time with our doctor
- If you are not conveniently located near our clinic or have the capacity to come visit us, you really don’t have to! Instead, you can call, text, or video with us at any time whereas Conventional Healthcare is only available for you during business hours and in the clinic
- We will help navigate high quality but low cost options to save you money on lab, imaging, and prescriptions instead of charing the typical 2-10x markup that is seen in Conventional Healthcare
- Pricing is always clear and consistent with no copays, premiums, deductibles, or services billed at the highest rate possible for maximized reimbursements from insurance companies
What happens if i have an emergency and need coverage?
However, we take satisfaction in helping you navigate the best costs for you. We have partnered up with Zion Health and Decent to provide you with options in case you need emergency or catastrophic coverage. Costs for these additional plans will be discounted once you are a member of ours
Do you offer a family membership plan?
Tier 1: $325/month
Tier 2: $225/month
What additional costs do i have to pay in addition to my monthly membership?
The only additional items that are not covered in either memberships are skinny shots and hormone therapy. For more information, please contact a team member for the exact costs. These services are available for non-members as well!
What if i have insurance?
As our patient, you can expect for us to focus on providing excellent healthcare services as well as undivided attention to you when you need us. We will go above and beyond any insurance-based clinic that you have visited
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
We would be honored to be your medical team and doctor. If you have any questions about our membership or what services we can take care of for you, please do not hesitate to reach out to us!