Medical Care Redefined
Your Doctor, your time
TIER 1 | $125/MONTH
In addition to Tier 2 services:
- In-Office Injections
- Minor In-Office Procedures
- Unlimited Labs
TIER 2 | $80/MONTH
- Chronic Disease Management and Prevention
- Physical Exams
- Unlimited Access
STUDENT PLAN | $60/MONTH
- Perfect for full-time college students
- Receive unlimited direct access to us via phone, text, or video
“If you are looking for an extremely smart doctor who has compassion for her patients, and goes above and beyond to provide the best possible care for each and every one of them then, Dr. Tram Nguyen at DPC Health is the doctor for you! In my book she the BEST OF THE BEST!“
“Dr. Tram Nguyen and her entire staff intentionally deliver exceptional medical care and the highest quality patient experience. They are professional, knowledgeable active listeners committed to helping their patients maintain health and wellness. In short, they are brilliant at what they do! Additionally, Dr. Nguyen is a thought leader, widely respected, well-read in medicine and weight management and is engaged in community outreach.“
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What does the monthly membership cover?
Our doctor is board certified in family medicine and obesity medicine. You can expect that we will take care of all your primary, urgent, and emergent care needs. In addition to those services, we also include nutrition and weight loss management for our members at no additional cost
What is the difference between direct primary care and conventional healthcare?
Direct Primary Care differs from Conventional Healthcare in the following ways:
- You will be able to establish a relationship with your doctor and work together as a team to optimize your health
- Since direct 24/7 access is available, not all patients feel the need to come into the clinic leaving plenty of room on the schedule for last minute appointments and extra time with our doctor
- If you are not conveniently located near our clinic or have the capacity to come visit us, you really don’t have to! Instead, you can call, text, or video with us at any time whereas Conventional Healthcare is only available for you during business hours and in the clinic
- We will help navigate high quality but low cost options to save you money on lab, imaging, and prescriptions instead of charing the typical 2-10x markup that is seen in Conventional Healthcare
- Pricing is always clear and consistent with no copays, premiums, deductibles, or services billed at the highest rate possible for maximized reimbursements from insurance companies
What happens if i have an emergency and need coverage?
With us being your medical team, we can help take care of your emergent care needs so that you do not have to visit the emergency room. Direct Primary Care members decrease their emergency room visits by 65%.
However, we take satisfaction in helping you navigate the best costs for you. We have partnered up with Zion Health and Decent to provide you with options in case you need emergency or catastrophic coverage. Costs for these additional plans will be discounted once you are a member of ours
Do you offer a family membership plan?
We do! Our family membership plan covers two adults (ages 18 and older) and two or more children.
Tier 1: $325/month
Tier 2: $225/month
What additional costs do i have to pay in addition to my monthly membership?
As a Tier 1 member, everything is covered at no additional cost. As a Tier 2 member, labs and procedures are done at an additional cost. However, we have great contracted prices for labs and pharmacies, so you can expect low costs.
The only additional items that are not covered in either memberships are skinny shots and hormone therapy. For more information, please contact a team member for the exact costs. These services are available for non-members as well!
What if i have insurance?
Insurance cannot be taken in place of memberships. The only services we can bill your insurance at this time are lab work that is not covered in your Tier 2 membership.
As our patient, you can expect for us to focus on providing excellent healthcare services as well as undivided attention to you when you need us. We will go above and beyond any insurance-based clinic that you have visited
AVAILABLE VIA CALL/TEXT 24/7
Call / text US
4561 Heritage Trace Pkwy