adult | $125 Child | $60
Receive unlimited 24/7 access to your medical team and doctor. Whenever you are feeling under the weather, communicate with us and receive the medical care you need.
Additionally, included in your membership, receive unlimited clinic visits whenever you would like with same-day appointments available. Spend as much time as you want with the doctor to address all your medical concerns.
WHAT MEMBERS ARE SAYING ABOUT DPC HEALTH
In our practice, we hold ourselves to the highest standard of care.
We value our patients and their opinions. Hear more about what our patients have to say about us!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What does the monthly membership cover?
What is the difference between direct primary care and conventional healthcare?
- You will be able to establish a relationship with your doctor and work together as a team to optimize your health
- Since direct 24/7 access is available, not all patients feel the need to come into the clinic leaving plenty of room on the schedule for last minute appointments and extra time with our doctor
- If you are not conveniently located near our clinic or have the capacity to come visit us, you really don’t have to! Instead, you can call, text, or video with us at any time whereas Conventional Healthcare is only available for you during business hours and in the clinic
- We will help navigate high quality but low cost options to save you money on lab, imaging, and prescriptions instead of charing the typical 2-10x markup that is seen in Conventional Healthcare
- Pricing is always clear and consistent with no copays, premiums, deductibles, or services billed at the highest rate possible for maximized reimbursements from insurance companies
What happens if i have an emergency and need coverage?
However, we take satisfaction in helping you navigate the best costs for you. We have partnered up with Zion Health and Decent to provide you with options in case you need emergency or catastrophic coverage. Costs for these additional plans will be discounted once you are a member of ours
Do you offer a family membership plan?
Tier 1: $325/month
Tier 2: $225/month
What additional costs do i have to pay in addition to my monthly membership?
The only additional items that are not covered in either memberships are skinny shots and hormone therapy. For more information, please contact a team member for the exact costs. These services are available for non-members as well!
What if i have insurance?
As our patient, you can expect for us to focus on providing excellent healthcare services as well as undivided attention to you when you need us. We will go above and beyond any insurance-based clinic that you have visited
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
We would be honored to be your medical team and doctor. If you have any questions about our membership or what services we can take care of for you, please do not hesitate to reach out to us!